Mini Cosmetic Haul!!


Hello friends, today while coming back home I decided to walk instead of taking an auto. On my way back home, comes a Mall. While walking past it, I decided to just window shop. :D Well, this window shopping session turned out to be a mini haul for me.    

Although, my shopping sprees are never planned, I end up getting stuffs I craved for a very long time. At times, I do get in unnecessary stuffs, which I realize only at the end of the month, especially when my budget gets shaken up.
Here's what I got today.   

The Lakme Eyeconic pencil is for my sister. I already have one and she so much liked it that she wanted it too.  It’s really worth the price, though very much similar to Maybelline Colossal. 
Lakme Eyeconic kajal
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold. I already have 3 eyeshadows from the Maybelline Color tattoo range and I so desperately wanted this shade.   
Maybelline Color Tattoo Bold Gold
Lastly, my most awaited buy, the Bourjois  Flower Perfection Smoothening Primer. I have read so many raving reviews about this product and have been dying to get my hands on this for quite a long time. And the wait seems to have ended today. :D
Bourjois  Flower Perfection Smoothening Primer.
I will soon review all three of them soon for you guys. Till then enjoy the pics. :D
 


You have just read the article entitled Mini Cosmetic Haul!! . Please read the article from Health Tips And Alert About , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://purefashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/03/mini-cosmetic-haul.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment