The Swirl Gel Eyeliner comes in two variants, Black and Silver; and Black and Silver. Both are equally good and work quite well. These are the most unique looking gel liners which can be used in three different ways. No other brand has introduced such combined gel liners till date. So, I personally feel that Maybelline has set a distinct market for its Swirl Gel liners with no competitors to it.
Rs.425 for 7.5gms
- Our oil-free formula holds highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base
- More intense Color resists wear for hours
- Smudge and Water-proof
- Gives intense line for lasting drama
- Creamy gel comes in two distinct shades of bronze and shimmery gold that can be used separately for either an intense line or dramatic shine.
- When mixed together, the two shades create a subtle shine that gives eyes a quiet elegance.
- Flat tipped eyeliner brush offer even and precise stroke
How to use:-
Use gel liner and begin at the inner eye. Extend along lash line, continuing up towards the brow
Mix or Use one color at a time for intense color and glittery shine
Must be used before 30 months from the date of manufacturing
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Swirl Gel Eyeliner – Black and Silver comes in a cool petite packaging. Inside the box you will find a small glass tub and a complimentary brush applicator. The cute looking frosty glass tub comes with an aluminum metal lid, which looks bit cheap. The pot even though made of glass is not that heavy to carry along. You can easily carry it in your vanity bag.
The complimentary brush applicator is pretty much of good quality and offer smooth application. The brush comes with a transparent plastic cap, which makes it easy to carry along at the same time maintain the hygiene factor.
The bristles of the brush are soft and don’t hurt your lids. Even after numerous washing, not a single bristle has come off nor has the structure of the brush has changed. I have made a habit of cleaning the brush after every use to prevent the accumulation of the product on it. Just wipe it on a damp tissue after every use and it’s done.
My experience of using Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Swirl Gel Eyeliner – Black and Silver:
Anyone will fall in love with the creamy swirly look of the Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Swirl Gel Eyeliner – Black and Silver. I really feel sorry for the way I used it but I was helpless as I didn’t want to mix both the shades and use it as different shade.
The black shade is not as black as the Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black. It is bit lighter but has a similar creamy consistency.
Like I said in my earlier review of swirl gel liner, the Swirl of Silver also runs down till the bottom. The silver shade is not that pigmented but it is darker as compared to the golden swirl liner. Two swipes can give pretty pigmentation. The mix of both Black and Silver appears like a shiny black shade which can used for daily use as well.
The staying power of Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Swirl Gel Eyeliner – Black and Silver is more or less similar to the Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black. The black in this swirl smudges a lot.
|Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Swirl Gel Eyeliner – Black and Silver|
|Swatches water test|
|Swatches after rub test|
Yays of Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Swirl Gel Eyeliner – Black and Silver:
- Thick and creamy liner glides on your eyes like a dream
- The Mix of silver and black looks awesome and is perfect for daily use
- The black shade is matte finish liner that gives natural look when applied on eyelids
- Dries quickly after application
- Safe to be used on the water line
- Staying power is pretty much good for normal to dry eyelids
- Indeed smudge and water-proof Gel Liner
- The complimentary brush is of great quality
- Sturdy and travel friendly packaging
- Is the most reasonably priced Gel liners available in the market
Nays of Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Swirl Gel Eyeliner – Black and Silver
The black shade smudges on my eyelids after few hours of application.
Would I buy Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Swirl Gel Eyeliner – Black and Silver again?
Obviously yes, since it is a value for money product available at such a reasonable price.