Some Tips for better Oral Health
- Brush your teeth and floss after every meal and before bedtime since by reducing the activity of the mouth is an increase in the production of bacteria.
- Choose the most suitable brush your mouth, your dentist will advise the most appropriate and be sure to renew it every three months.
- The rich in fluoride toothpaste strengthens the enamel in children over three years and in adults is effective in preventing cavities.
- Decrease intake of these sugars is directly related to the formation of cavities.
- Avoid smoking; it increases the risk of periodontal disease and cancer in mouth and throat.
- Use mouth guards when playing sports.
- Regular check up your dentist (Minimum 1 time per month).
- Take proper diet which will help your whole body as well as Teeth.